Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ask the Magic 8 Ball!

Dear Magic 8 Ball...

Q 1: What's your opinion on the whole Iran sitch?
A 1: Cannot predict now.

Comment: I know buddy, it's scary over there.

Q 2: Will I enjoy University life?
A 2: Signs point to yes.

Comment: Excellent!

Q 3: Should I shave my head for cancer?
A 3: Concentrate and ask again.

BONUS

Q 4: SHOULD I SHAVE MY HEAD FOR CANCER?
A 4: My reply is no.

Comment: Wicked. I'll just give a few bucks to my buddy who is. Thanks Magic 8 Ball!

Do you have a question you'd like to ask the Magic 8 Ball? Send it to me and I'll shake an answer out of him.
Cheers and have a wonderful day!!

BONUS BONUS BONUS CELEBRITY QUESTIONS

Q 5: Will Ed MacMahon go to heaven?
A 5: Most likely

Q 6: Will Farrah Fawcet go to heaven?
A 6: Outlook good.

Q 7: Will Michael Jackson go to Heaven?
A 7: My reply is no!

Q 8: Do you believe in heaven?
A 8: Yes

Comment: Well, there you have it.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

I have a question, can you ask the 8ball if I smell bad today?

karmap0lice said...

8 Ball says - My Sources Say No!

Hooray!