Friday, July 24, 2009

RRRARARARAR Therapy! Let's talk it out with Baxter!

WHERE IS MELLOW ANNE??? MELLOW ANNE! I NEED YOU! HELP ME! I'M STRESS BALLS!

Advice from my father:
Anne, if you're worried about something there are only 2 options. Either you can do something about it. Or you can't.
If you can do something about it, do it.
If you can't, you have to let it go. If you can take a lesson from it, do that.

There is no point in worrying.

I guess you're right, Dad advice in my head. But right now I have to wait to see if my car engine is going to be repairable, or, the more likely situation, it isn't. Then I guess I have to get a car. Will definately have to get a PT job when I get to Calgary and apply for student loans asap. Before I leave on vacation fo sho. Okay. So I just need to get my life together a little bit and I can stop these awful feelings. And be mellow again. I'm so much better that way. Don't you think?

1 comment:

CToTheRock said...

The Anne I talked to on the phone this afternoon is not the Anne I know. I know stress and if there's one sure-fire cure, its to think long and hard about my proposition. Long and hard Anne. Long AND hard.