Monday, July 6, 2009

My problems with taking life seriously

This blog exists for entertainment purposes only. Anything written in this blog is not necessarily the opinion of Anne Baxter, or her affiliates.

I read my past entries and often feel like a douche. Like, who the fuck am I to be sitting on any sort of high horse? Or short horse even? Let's be honest, I'm not even fit to crouch next to a baby miniature pony. I know this. I do. So whiz in the shower if it please you, wear sunblock proudly, call me on my shit, cause on here I just prattle. In real life, I can also be a bit of a prattler and a bit of a screw-up. But, I'm trying to be bold, because it's more exciting than playing it safe and I encourage all of you to take advantage of this experience we call life. It's just days like today, when I'm STILL trying to work off a weekend hangover, I feel the need to step back to the appropriate side of the line and take a little time out. Gotta little bitter sweet happening.
We stopped talking about the blog, didn't we?

K.
I hate you all. Next entry... story time again. Let's get off this track. Blech.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

I have a problem with you. with your hair and your left big toe and the freckle on your lip. I also have a problem with you having a problem with peeing in the shower. it's just saving water isn't it? no toilet flush.

Wild Card said...

god, you're a douche...