Monday, November 9, 2009

Blopic - emails from crazy people

Chelsa Roosh emailed me a link to this delightful submission to emailsfromcrazypeople.com It comes from a Craigslist post. Let's walk through it sentence by sentence.

i think you live in a building that says gold on it by gratiot – 21 (eastern market)
Kay... off to a fairly stable start
i see you all the time, I think your hot.
Hmm... so this is one of those "saw you" type ads then? Personally, the improper use of your would have been a write off for me, but let's see what else she has to say.
you are a jewish looking male 20’s with a muscular frame.

1193666849_jake1.jpg

Nummy! Good taste me lady.
I think i saw a tattoo on your arm a few months back, you have a happy looking black lab, i think i love you, I accidently hit your dog.
Here's the money sentence!! Girl is starting to panic. Did I tell him I love him yet? Am I coming on too strong? I've been stalking him for a few months - I'll just say I think I love him. Better get to the point about the dog as well...
I think his name is “mover”?
Doubt it. I bet hot jewish dude named his dog "McGruber"
Im sorry but i did it to get close to you.
Ahh... so the "accident" thing was a lie. Well, you can't lie to the one you love. Confession time! Hey... he pushed you to it, right?
WHY DON’T YOU LOOK AT ME!!!!
You didn't look at her, guy?
I LOVE YOU.
She LOVES you! Caplock loves you.
You better respond to this message.
Threats are such a turn on
I’m not crazy but I have been institutionalized.
Oh dear.
I just want to know you.
(I just want to feel what the inside of your skin feels like.)
please be close to me!
As long as you say the magic word!
I know how to cook, and I am pretty good in the sack.
Check and double check. Crazy chicks are usually better in bed I hear.
FIND ME PRINCE CHARMING OR I’LL MAKE MOVER MINE!
And a very concise parting sentence. She really summed everything up quite nicely there. Confessed her crush, admitted her mistake, highlighted her attributes, let him know she wasn't crazy, then a few threats just to move things along. Poor Mover. I wish I could hear how this story plays out.

3 comments:

CToTheRock said...

Horray! My BLOPIC was selected! Wasnt that just the craziest? Man! "Im not crazy, but i've been institutionalized" is the BEST line. For sure.

PS I try my best to leave comments, even when i dont want to. Sooo im gonna pretend that "jerk-face" comment was directed at those other, lazier readers. Not me. Never me.

karmap0lice said...

Never you. That "I'm not crazy, but I've been institutionalized" line reminds me of this girl I know, haha. She screamed at me once, unprovoked, that her mental health WAS NEVER TO BE A TOPIC OF CONVERSATION. Then she proceeded to brag about how she had the capacity to kill and was given shock treatments and lost a lot of her memory. She's not crazy either.

Anonymous said...

Oh Anne! I'm laughing...a lot....it hurts.
Chelsea B