Monday, November 9, 2009

Being a Bitch to Dogs


So... today has ANOTHER ugly puppy! That puppy's face is not symmetrical at all and we all know symmetry = beauty. Please, understand, I don't like telling these adorable puppies they don't measure up, but someone has to do it. Daily Puppy - what is going on? I did see yesterday's baby dog of the day and he was soooo cute! I would have given him a 10. In fact, I went to the daily puppy website and found him, so you can admire him forever.


Isn't he adorable? Why am I typing in blue now? Oh well. Anyway... I can't handle judging these puppies right now. They're all cute. I love puppies. Even asymmetrical ones. I may have to take a break.
Hey? Guess what else? 1 week nonsmokiversary! My powers are growing stronger, I can feel it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What????Is this nonsmokiversary still happening?
YAY!
And and extra YAY for those adorable (and not so adorable) puppies!
CB