Monday, August 31, 2009

Hi, sorry.

It's been too long my little friend. Life is crazy and wild and transitional and stuff. I haven't been in front of a computer a lot. I'm coming back... I am. I'll write to you, I promise. I'm sorry. We'll talk about all sorts of things. Aaaaalllllll kinds of things. Topics like "Let's Get a Job!" and "Ask the Magic 8 Ball! Gets Married!" aaaanndd "Shoes: Foot Prisons?" You know. The issues. Right now I'm laying on my old twin bed in my new room... life, I say. I feel like a kid in this little bed. It's my bed. I love it. Transition is close to being complete. So sleepy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well frakin finally.
I'm gettin sick of looking at the Aliens post.

Welcome back baxtor.

BAX TOR!!!

karmap0lice said...

Sorry - still being really shitty at this! Haha - I'll start up when I'm back to school. P.S. Hobo's still there.