Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween Costume

Okay. I've decided. Although I appreciate Frank's skateboard offering, I'm going as a Ghostbuster. With the emergence of the Ghostbusters video game, as well as with the new movie coming out next year, I feel this costume will keep me ahead of the curve of awesome. Plus, it'll be a dream realized. I'm satisfied.
What of life?
Life's great!!! I love lamp. I love mistakes, I love excitement, I love experience and learning. I love bubblegum, I love animals, I love you, I love me. And I love coffee.

Movies I want you to watch with me:
Inglorious Basterds
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
The Cove
Zombieland
Dead Snow

Update: Found skanky Ghostbuster's costume. YES!!! (Too bad it only comes in size WTF?)



Update II : Found another chick Ghostbuster uniform. This one also makes me hate being a woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do ghosts really like boobs?
I'd really like to know...
CB