Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ask The Magic 8 Ball!!! New Years 2010 Edition

Hey Magic 8 Ball. Happy New Year!

Q1: Any resolutions for 2010?
A1: Most likely

Comment: Haha, oh 8 ball. I feel like we're on the same page with this one. One thing I'm going to try is taking the bus to school 3x a week.

Q2: Will 2010 be "The Year of Anne"?
A2: My sources say no.

Comment: Can't win em all, eh 8 ball?

Q3: Sylvia Browne predicts "Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids." (P.S. Give me a break and give the Egyptians some credit, 8 Ball, but roll with me...) Anyhoo, my question is... is Sylvia Browne right, or what?
A3: Yes.

Comment: I'm going to go ahead and call straight up bullshit on this one, Eighty. Like that time you told me I was going to die in a car accident when I was 19.

Which I DIDN'T. AND TOTALLY DIDN'T EVEN STRESS ABOUT FOR 2 YEARS, BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST AN EIGHT BALL. Don't look at me like that. 8 Ball!! Don't. Don't look at me like that. I'm sorry too. It's just that I watched this documentary about ancient egyptian engineers and... you know, it made a convincing point about how Egyptians probably didn't have the help of aliens in building pyramids.

No comments: