Thursday, December 10, 2009

Want a boyfriend?



His smarmy little face eyed me as I eyed him back on the righthand side of my facebook page. Seriously? This douche is who you're trying to reel me in with AreYouInterested.com? Pass me a cat.



Ahhhh... Das ist besser.

I mean, look at this guy



LOOK AT HIM!



His name is Mitch. And Michelle, if you're reading this, I mean no offence. I just mean... actually, I do, beeatch. It's been far too long since we've fought. Anyway, you're probably not reading this. I don't think I gave you the address. Maybe I will. And say I wrote about you. THEN you'll read it.

SO. I obviously need to go to bed.

But before I do... like, this Mitch guy. Am I right? Would any of my readers care to stand up for him?

Update: Here's the Zoosk Guy. Headline: Why Are You Waiting?
Answer:


So readers? Who'd you do?

No comments: